Would you or someone you know benefit from having a befriender?
A befriender can be someone to talk to, someone to ease loneliness. This is not a counselling service, a Befriender is someone who can listen, signpost and help build confidence.
Befriending aims to enable people to:
- Become less socially isolated
- Enhance skills for forming and maintaining relationships with others
- Develop greater resilience
- Develop confidence
- Increase well-being
- Feel supported by someone who is consistent and reliable
- Experience some purely social interaction on a regular basis
We offer face to face befriending as well as phone or digital befriending via video calls.
We have more information on our befriending page.
If you would like a chat this service please get in touch: Rochynem@equalitytogether.org.uk / 01274 594 173