As a result of the ongoing escalation of the Coronavirus COVID-19, and after careful consideration, we have taken the decision to cancel all group advocacy groups and external room hire lettings at Manningham Mills Community Centre for the time being.
Since the outbreak of the virus, we have been following guidance from Government, NHS & Public Health England in relation to continued and regular thorough hand-washing, avoiding contact and asking people to stay at home if they have been feeling unwell.
Our priority is the continued health and well-being of staff, volunteers and service users accessing our services and building, following additional information from the Government, we felt that we had no other choice than to make this decision.
We will continue to deliver support services in relation to: –
- Complex Needs Welfare Advice (Benefits)
- Non-Statutory Self Advocacy (Information, Advice & Support)
- Independent Living (Aids, Adaptations and Equipment)
Staff (which may be reduced) will be on site at Manningham Mills to support the delivery of the services highlighted above, support will be by telephone or by structured appointments at our operational base practicing social distancing to protect themselves and service users.
Throughout these difficult and challenging times, we shall: –
- Extend our telephone advice lines, ensuring access out of normal office hours
- Offer well-being support calls to disabled people identified as vulnerable and isolated
Our contact details: –
- Telephone: 01274 594173
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to monitor the situation and ensure to update via our website and social media platforms any developments or changes to our service provision
Stay well and safe.