Disabled People’s ForumThe Voice & Influence team offers community development support to Bradford & District Disabled People's Forum (BDPF).
The Voice & Influence team offers community development support to Bradford & District Disabled People’s Forum (BDPF) and its independent campaigning slogan of “Stronger Together”.
The BDPF campaigns currently include:
- Alleged discrimination by some private hire taxis for wheelchair users
- Charging policy for social care services
- Changes to welfare benefit payments
- Increase in disability discrimination and incidence of hate crime
If you want to join Bradford & District Disabled People’s Forum then go to www.disabledpf.org.uk.
Other groups we provide support to include:
- Bradford Council Adult & Community Services – Service User Involvement Group
- Black Health Forum
- Bevan Healthcare Experts by Experience Group
- Outreach Support to Disabled People’s Groups
- Outreach Support to Sensory Needs Groups
Sharing of Information, through social media, open meetings that bring together service users, providers of health, social care and housing services and commissioners and producing accessible information that meets the needs of the people we work with and for.