DonationsDonations have helped us to support over 41,000 disabled people, their carers and families across the Bradford district.
Do you want to help promote disability awareness?
Do you want to contribute to supporting your local community?
Do you want more support for disabled people, their carers and families?
Donate today and help us advise, support and campaign for our community to overcome disabling barriers.
Online Donations are a easy way to give. You can do this via our Virgin Money Giving page.
Don’t have access to the internet? You can post a cheque to:
103 Dockfield Road
And of course we’d love to hear from you too, so if you’d prefer to make a card payment, please call us on 01274 594173.
How your donation can help?
Your donation can help us to challenge and overcome disabling barriers by:
· Providing free, independent and impartial advice to those who need it
· Facilitating free, accessible trips and holidays for disabled people their carers and families
· Securing grants and essential goods for those who need it most
· Supplying and demonstrating a range of disability equipment and aids
· Providing a hire service for disability equipment including wheelchairs, commodes and MacLaren buggies
· Ensuring all of our clients have the support they need to live a full and comfortable life
· Campaigning against austerity
If you’d like to donate online, please visit our Virgin Money Giving page. It’s safe and secure and the easiest way to donate.